Monday, November 26, 2007

Note to Self...

My ass got whipped by having to have my children at school and myself to work only 12 hours after landing at the airport. Note to self: next time plan for at least a 24 hour cushion of time - especially if travel plans involve the New Jersey Turnpike or any airport doing major renovations. {Note to JFK airport employees: if you are sick of people asking you where they should go to check in - instead of responding bitchily,{yes bitchily} maybe you could explain to your employer that some airports actually have SIGNS letting people know where they should go.}

I planned on making a few phone calls this evening to friends who I actually missed quite a bit considering that I was in fabulous NYC. However, I don't think the phone calls are going to happen today. I look forward to reconnecting tomorrow - after a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you get your sleep dearie!! :)

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great time !! Welcome home... I know that flying thing is exhausting and getting right back on the saddle again...ughh. Hope you are rested and getting back to a normal schedule by now..