Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tag - You're It!

I was tagged by stupidmommy - {fyi she has a great blog}

First, the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. {or less if I already tagged pretty much every blog you know!}
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now onto the 7 weird things about me:

1. I wake up starving every morning - most days I start eating breakfast within the first 10 minutes of waking up.
2. When I was in 7th grade I had a crush on Dan Rather and read his autobiography, The Camera Meets the Eye.
3. I once dated a Republican - for over a year.
4. The first time I ever got drunk I drank 2 bottles of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill - then vomited.
5. I learned how to inhale a cigarette the same night.
6. If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be Norway.
7. I found out I was pregnant with Aida in New York City in an apartment overlooking the George Washington Bridge.

Here are the people I will now go and "tag":

Amy
Annie
Caroline
Daleth
Debbie
Emil
Lydia
Mark {I know that makes eight - too bad.}

6 comments:

ma otter said...

now who do I tag...you covered my list!!

Lauren said...

I know - that is why I give you the freedom to tag less people!


I now realize that I shouldn't have done our whole "gang" I just didn't want anyone to feel left out!

Amy said...

Okay, this is the third time I have been tagged...maybe even fourth...and I have failed to comply....so I will do my best to work on this one...I like the weird things...maybe I will have to do a tag week or something...

Lauren said...

that is so funny Amy - I actually feel the same way - both about being tagged and that 7 weird things was kind of a fun thing to do.

Anonymous said...

it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Lauren..there is a lot of demand for you to put up a poll for the sexiest man alive..check my blog!