Monday, November 26, 2007

Time Flies When you are Playing In-Flight Trivia

We bought our plane tickets on-line and ended up flying different airlines to New York and back. Yesterday we flew Delta and I have to give them a big thumbs up. Unlike Frontier you don't have to pay to watch TV. We did pay 5 bucks for Aida to watch Hairspray. Pablo was happy with Cartoon Network {for 5 hours! ouch.} Eduardo, Aida and I really got into the in-flight trivia playing against our fellow passengers. I literally played for hours and hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing idea. I've never heard of that...Isabel would love that too and so would I. I hope they start doing that on transatlantic flights!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! We missed you!

ma otter said...

loved all your vacation posts!