Sunday, December 02, 2007

Obama Obama Obama

Obama surging in Iowa.

Chris Bowers from Open Left, whose political instincts I have quite a bit of respect for now thinks Obama is the "Frontrunner".

A lot of people have looked at me like I am crazy in the last weeks when I say that my best guess is that Obama wins. I just think Clinton's can not get over her high negatives - not only among crazy Clinton haters, but us Iraq War haters too.

The only thing I think Clinton has going for her is that her supporters will definitely go out in the cold on January 3rd and caucus for her. The challenge for Obama is getting his supporters out - many who have never caucused before. If he succeeds I think he heads to New Hampshire with a win under his belt.

UPDATE: Frank Rich has an excellent column in today's New York Times: "Who's Afraid of Barak Obama".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope for Obama, I think it would be great for USA!
Tomorrow I am going for a interview at IKEA for a job! Keep your fingers crossed! Thank you! ;)
How are you? And how is your weather?

ellenmac said...

I usually like "On the Media" from NPR. But they just had a guy on talking about how the voters in NH and Iowa are talking so much about electability BECAUSE people like Chris Matthews are talking about it so much. That is a crock!!! We don't have to watch TV to learn that electability is important. THEY are learning WE are concerned about it because we are.