Saturday, May 31, 2008

Field Day at Explorer

Field Day at the kid's school. A wonderful all day event. The kids are on a multi-age team divided by color. Guess what team Pablo was on?

Red team.  Red ball.

Field Day

Aida in the middle of her team.

Funny story: last soccer season Aida had a Mexican coach who was not very friendly with Eduardo. At the end of the season I asked him where he was from and he told me Mexico City. When I told him my husband was from Mexico City too he got a funny look on his face and told me he thought he was from Argentina. We later realized that it must have been because Aida often wore this Argentina shirt to practice. {Eduardo brought her back from a business trip last year.}

The coach immediately started being very friendly and warm to Eduardo. You would have thought they were best friends.

No comments: