Monday, February 11, 2008

"Mean or Just Stupid"

When your almost 10 year old daughter asks you on the way to school, "Mama is Bush really mean or is he just stupid?" the obvious answer is; "He is mean and stupid."

Proving my point Huffington Posts reports:

Appearing today on Fox News Sunday, President Bush laid into Sen. Barack Obama, claiming he would "attack Pakistan" and "embrace" Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"I certainly don't know what he believes in," Bush said when asked if there had been a "rush to judgment" about Obama. "The only foreign policy thing I remember he said was he's going to attack Pakistan and embrace Ahmadinejad."

2 comments:

Christina said...

*sigh*

I wish these kinds of ignorant statements SURPRISED me. Instead, this is just the low standard that I expect from him. Pathetic.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...hilarious..yup..mean and stupid!!