Sunday, January 27, 2008

"I'll Take 'That is One Heck of a Long Movie' for 1000, Alex"


Eduardo and I had a movie date night last night. We went to see There Will Be Blood, because I had heard so many amazing things about Daniel Day-Lewis's performance. According to the reviewer on NPR he has the Oscar pretty much locked up. The professional reviews almost all say it is great. However let me give you my pros and cons:

Pro: It is beautiful and DDL really does give one of the most incredible performances I have ever seen, by any actor.

Con: It is 2 hours and 37 minutes, but feels like at least 4 hours and 37 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry..but that is frickin' hilarious...4 hours and 37 minutes..oh god..I'm rolling on the floor laughing..oh boy..will check on the spiderwick book but don't think we have it..Iz never got crazy about those...so we only have a couple

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this one someday.