Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One Laptop Per Child



Santa was not the only generous gray bearded man with my children this year. Our close friends Kay and Marty sent Pablo and Aida each a XO laptop. The cool thing is that when you buy one, one gets sent to a child in a developing country. Read more here.

We are working on getting them connected to our wireless at home - I will let you all know the cool things the kids are doing with them soon.

A big big thanks to "uncle and aunt" Marty and Kay. As you can see from the above photo the kids were thrilled.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

oh my god...I'll never hear the end of it from mac and emmett...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Cool gift idea. I can tell which of those shots you took without the flash. ;)

Anonymous said...

Really cool machines! Although not cheap $399, you can deduct $200.