Sunday, December 30, 2007

a new haircut



Pablo has been itching his head like crazy lately. We have searched and searched for any signs of the lice infestation which has swept through San Diego, but there was nothing - no dandruff or dry scalp either. Never the less the itching continued. I mentioned to Eduardo a few days ago that we should just shave his head and suddenly Pablo said "Yeah! That would be so cool!"

Today it came up in conversation again, and the next thing you know I got the clippers out and Eduardo was working on Pablo's head. Meanwhile, I get my camera and Aida the video camera. Yep, it is like a reality TV show over here.

Luckily for Pablo, under all that hair he has a very nicely shaped head. He looks pretty darn cute if you ask his mama.

UPDATE: one photo has been removed because of request by subject.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

yes, that boy is one of the few that could pull off a cool looking buzz cut. go Pab!

E'l Roy said...

Ren was itching, too, without sign of lice.

He got a haircut when we were visiting grandma for Christmas. Nothing too drastic; just a nice clean cut. Then, the night before we left for Las Vegas, he got creative on himself with some scissors. At 10pm, I had him standing nekkid in the tub while I attempted to even out the two divots he dig into the front of his new do (no, there was no water in the tub--I just wanted to keep the clippings in one place). Shaving accomplished, I then swept up the hair and filled up the tub. I need to take a shot of his swirl for a comparison.

Lauren said...

I saw that you had a photo of him getting a "real haircut" and then I noticed in your Vegas photos it looked different - I wondered what happened!