Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Haiku Fun is Fun

Inspired by stupidmommy, I will now describe the scene at my house in haiku:

my boy's got the runs
head of my husband does hurt
Christmas eve, too fun.
All of my 7.5 readers - consider yourselves tagged with a general Haiku meme. Leave a comment if you write your own.

UPDATE:  For those of you who didn't have to write "haikus" in elementary school this link should clear things up.  
In Japan, Haiku has all sorts of rules, but for the rest of the world it is a 3 lined poem with a 5 syllable line followed by a 7 syllable line and closing with another 5 syllable one.

3 comments:

Martihuerta said...

Now i feel like George... complete ignorant... what's haiku? Any quick lead?

Anonymous said...

I do love haiku
would love to write some for you
now is not the time.

dkuroiwa said...

Downloading music
Japanese system failure
What...did...I..just...do?

Yes...I got a little I-Pod-ish player...getting very frustrated...may have to have some vodka and cranberry juice to help me through the rest of the explanations!!!
Have a good one!!

Love your camera!!!