Sunday, November 19, 2006

If You are Going To Change The Channel Just Let Me Know...




















Anyone who has had more than 3 conversations with me will laugh when they read this:

Eduardo and I were having a conversation this morning when suddenly, as I am prone to do, I changed the subject in mid-conversation and started talking about something new. (of course in mid-thought....) Eduardo was silent and then said, "Hey baby, if you are going to change the channel just let me know." I laughed and laughed. Later I realized that we really have come a long way in our over a decade of being together. Not that long ago that kind of situation would have frustrated Eduardo to no endand probably would have led to bickering. Somehow now Eduardo can let me know in a humorous way that sometimes he can not understand what in the hell I am talking about.

No comments: