Thursday, November 16, 2006

How Cute is This?















Just stole this from my friend Debbie in Japan's new blog. This is her 4 year old son Koji blowing his first "real bubble".

This is what I love about blogs. I have not been lucky enough to meet Koji. Debbie and I were pregnant for our first babies in Japan at the same time and went to most of our dr appointments together- well not together- but we waited in the waiting room together. (We were both due March 10, 1998! her son Issei was born early 2/20 and Aida late 3/17.) We loved our clinic and had a lot of fun with the nurses who were very excited to see some "Gaijin babies" Anyway she met Pablo in San Diego when he was just a little peanut (I think Pablo actually inspired her to go try for Koji because Pablo was such a damn cute baby but I digress...) I am so glad that she has started her blog so I can see regular photos of life in Nagasaki and her cute cute boys. With Debbie for a mom their lives will never be boring!

No comments: