Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Views From the Big Screen

Last night we broke in Shawn and Lydia's new plasma big honking TV. I wanted to make a photo collection of all my favorite concesion speeches- but they just didn't have that many- I guess there was too much going on. Here are a couple of the images I loved:















Santorum goes DOWN. I remember a year ago people said this might be the Democrats only pick up. HA!















I took this because of the "Dems Need 1 Seat to Control House" Hysteria is about to hit us all.















As Don pointed out: There was so much talk about the freak Nancy Pelosi who would become our Speaker of the House- look at the fat slob they call their leader. (Don who I should mention I owe ten bucks because on Halloween night he said if the Dems do well Rumsfeld was history- I said no way. We put ten bucks on it, and I have never been so happy to lose ten dollars in my life.)

No comments: